Friday, June 13, 2014

BEAUTY // MY EVERYDAY PERFUM .


                                Hello !
I missed you guys . I've just passed my baccalaureat exams couple days ago and i finally have time to blog , WOHOOO ! And since its summer , today i will talk about my every summer perfume .So as you all may have already guessed, I LOVE perfumes. And I really like the CK Shock perfume and it has been my 'everyday' perfume for quite a while. If you're wondering why 'everyday' is in quotation marks it's because I classify my perfume - sad I know!     

           CK Shock is an Eau de Toilette and therefore it isn't going to smell as well as it did when you first put it on but sometimes after coming in from school in the evening I can still smell it a little - the scent doesn't completely wear off which is something I like.

My sister is a huge fan of the original CK One but it isn't something I would personally wear myself. I'm the kind of girl who likes sweet, fruity and flowery scents but not all of my perfumes come under these categories. If you're aware of the original CK One then you will know that it is in fact a unisex fragrance. However, the CK One Shock fragrances have been made for him and for her.

 The scent of this fragrance is described as being floral and oriental that gives off a sexy vibe. I really like this perfume and I don't think it is a bad price; hence why this is my 'everyday' perfume! I love the fruity scent to this perfume and I really like wearing it - I have been asked a few times what perfume I have on. 
   
   Plus // believe me , this perfume is the Best choice for summer .

        I hope you guys liked my post , Enjoy ! 

7 COMMENT //:

  1. un très jolie article et puis bonne chance pour les résultats de tes exams
    bisou

    lesjardinsdemode*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post . I like this perfume too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog sweetie! Thank you for coming by :)
    Kiss
    Bouchra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, classifing ur perfume is enything BUT sad !! (its rad !!)
    -OCDs defending each other xp-
    Enyways love ur blog & goodluck for ur results ;)

    xoxo, Lou

    urbanrockerscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful blog!! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that perfum so much

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read the post & leaving a comment ...i just love hearing from you !