Sunday, February 10, 2013

FASHION // 60's stripes and flowers .

                                           







  

It would be a crime for me not to show you this collection and a bit of advertising. Maybe even have already seen, and I'm not much of collections comment here on the blog, but this inevitably had to publish. I do not know much, just know that I am completely in love. From hair to makeup, this collection is undoubtedly my face. Thanks for making me drool Moschino keyboard and want two two one, or have been born in another time, or the money to buy everything everything everything. Beyond this my platonic passion, is also visible trends for the seasons that follow, passing by black + white stripes, flowered and muitaaaa color! Oh, and of course, with a vintage flair, vibrant and refreshing, with inspiration from the 60s, gotta love it! You like it?

2 COMMENT //:

  1. I love your blog! I have recently come accross it and thought you might like my latest post on stripes.
    http://rueduchatquipeche.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/stripy-spring.html

    I look forward to reading you soon.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read the post & leaving a comment ...i just love hearing from you !